ISO/TS16949Certified Stainless Steel Flexible pipes or flexible tubes
What is it?
* The components of the flexible tube are STS 304 Bellows, or other s/s Inner .Outer Braids and Caps.
* This is connected to the exhaust pipe which is also connected to engine so that it can decrease the noise and vibration generated by engine.
* Prevent the thermal expansion of the exhaust pipes which can be made by the high temperature of exhaust gas.
* Compensate for the mis-alignment of exhaust pipes.
* Provide complete sealing for the defense against air pollution and protection of the catalytic converter.
Primary competitive Advantages:
* High Quality, ISO/TS 16949:2009 Certified
* Competitive Price.
* Small order quantity is acceptable
* Any Size acceptable and customer's size developable.
* Prompt delivery.
*2 years Warranty period
Stainless steel Flex section has an outside S/S braid and a convoluted tube and then another S/S braid on the inside for added for strength.
1) Isolate vibration generated by your vehicle's engine; thereby relieve stress on the exhaust system.
2) Reduce premature cracking of manifolds and downpipes and help extend the life of other components.
3) Feature an internal stainless steel interlock liner that facilitates smooth flow of high temperature exhaust gases.
4) Applicable to different positions of exhaust system
5) Most effective when installed in front of the pipe section of exhaust system
6) Double ply stainless steel for ensuring durability
7) Technically gas- tight
8) Made of high temperature resistant material
9) Highly corrosion resistant material
20) Available in all standard sizes & of any stainless steel material
2. B-O/B: Bellow+ Cap (Nipples) + Outer-Braid
3. B-I/B: Bellow+ Cap (Nipples) +Outer-Braid+ Inner-Braid
4. B-I/L: Bellow+ Cap (Nipples) +Outer-Braid +Interlock